Melanta Ayon - I Take Back My Power

 

Melanta Ayon

I take back my power

I create my reality 

I take back my power

I create my reality

take the responsibility 

to set my soul free

and be me

as much as I can be

I am human

I am my own best friend

when she goes hand in hand 

with my higher self

my mind, my guide, my spirit

I have no limit

give birth, like Lilith

light switch on

when the love feels gone

outside of me

think I have to get it from the confirmation 

of those people

who seems to be ahead of me

and maybe thinking of me

something other than who I truly am:

a godess

I spread my wings 

to spread love

forgive myself and forget not

relieve my self and regret not

see my needs

heal my deeds

sow my seeds

know my grief

choose belief 

that worked for me

seal the realest energy

embody my purpose

perceive unity 

within the world of curtain

open the veil

so we can quit the circus

refresh the circus

don’t depress, be nervous

and relax your certains

cause you don’t know

where you go

until you go

so I go

and site notes

I’ll let go

cause I know my time ends

and there is no return back

what if white 

would turn black

what if wife 

would be man

what if live 

is just like that

and I am here 

to accept what is truth

there is no lack

I am you

I am you

I am you

I take back my power

-------

* Melanta Ayon

Melanta Ayon (1991) is cultureel antropoloog en artiest. Ze staat voor het creëren van een inclusieve samenleving, waarin ieders authenticiteit een plek mag hebben. De focus van haar visie is dan ook eenheid en verbinding. Ze is adviseur bij Stichting Vrouwenkracht en Diversiteit en geeft workshops over diversiteit en inclusie. Via haar creatieve expressie drukt zij uit hoe zij de wereld en zichzelf ervaart. Dans, spoken word en theater zijn de favoriete expressievormen. Zij verweeft hierin identiteit en spiritualiteit, met als belangrijkste focus connectie via expressie.